Memberships Past and Present
- Association of General Contractors
- American College of Parliamentary Lawyers
- National Association of Parliamentarians
- Federalist Society
- Clark County, Southern Utah, Federal and American Bar Associations
- Nevada State Bar Construction Law Section
Published article, “A Tale of Two Duties, Looking Out and Looking In,” in the National Parliamentarian and Nevada Lawyer Magazine.
- Veterans Claims
- Social Security Claims
- Civil Rights
- Plaintiff’s Personal Injury
- Construction Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Business Law and Entity Formation
- San Diego State University, Certificate of Applied Linguistics, 1983
- Cuyamaca College, A.A., 1996
- National University, Bachelors in Legal Studies, 1998
- National University, Masters in Public Administration, 1999
- University of San Francisco, J.D., 2002
- 2003, California
- 2005, Nevada
- 2006, Utah
- 2008, Veterans Administration
- 2009, Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims
About 40% of my practice is in Veteran’s Law and I represent veterans in claims before the Veterans Administration and the Court of Appeal for Veterans Claims in Washington, DC. I also give a significant amount of pro bono time to veterans whose legal problems are interfering with their eligibility for VA treatment.
I also represent (i) injured people with personal injury claims, (ii) disability, probate and family matters, as well as (iii) inmates with civil rights claims.
I also specialize in Non-Profit Governance as a Professional Registered Parliamentarian, whereby I advise clients on Bylaws, Meeting Planning and Procedure, and Internal Policy Development.
Most days I really enjoy my work!